V0.8.2, 12/12/2016 (MM/DD/YYYY)
- New control: XTableView - extended TableView with embedded filter controls.
- New container: OptionControlBox - to easily create custom option controls.
- Helpful classes to improve filter support for controls.
- Improved CanvasPane - new redraw() method e.g. helpful when used as Cell Renderer.
- Improved keyboard shortcut support for option controls.
- Improved keyboard shortcut support for X-controls.
- Added support to completely uninstall a validator from a control - see Validation#uninstallValidator(...).
- Unbind support for actions.
- Updated themes to support new controls.
- CanvasPane - when a DrawHandler is passed in the constructor it is completely ignored.
- SearchField - action event on button click isn't fired.
V0.8.1, 08/18/2016 (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Improved action framework to support ToggleGroup and new methods to check if a Toggle control is bound.
- New control: XTextField - extended text field mainly to support (add/remove) inner controls.
- New control: OptionTextField - text field with an embedded menu-button and a clear-button.
- New control: SearchField - text field with an embedded search-button, clear-button and Auto-search mode as well.
- New control: XComboBox - extended ComboBox mainly to support (add/remove) inner controls.
- New control: OptionComboBox - provides an embedded menu-button and clear-button.
- New control: XDatePicker - extended DatePicker mainly to support (add/remove) inner controls.
- New control: OptionDatePicker - provides an embedded menu-button and a clear-button.
- When a RadioMenuItem or a CheckMenuItem is bound to an action a bind exception is thrown.
- First beta release for Java 8.